- Controlling and monitoring Engineering Procurement Construction JV companies.
- Ensure to get Engineering Procurement Construction/ Sub con from JV companies.
- Engineering Procurement Construction proposal preparation and signing of contract together with partners
- Implement the project successfully
- Protect and prevent STCL’s interest and be responsible for KPI to be consistent with JV companies.
- Provide coordination, guidance and direction of construction.
- Negotiate contracts and other commercial arrangements, enter into contracts for goods and services for the company;
- Manage the FIDIC contract implementation.
- Develop pre-bid, bid and contracting terms and conditions, review and evaluate RFQ of sub-contractors’ agreements such as contract outlines, project proposal, taxing and payment scheme, construction schedules and oversees contractor progress for all projects through constant monitoring.
- Negotiate and manage with employer, main contractor and sub-contractor for proposal.
- Oversee the maintenance of compliance with all necessary permits, consents, licenses and approvals and applications for any additional permits.
- Conduct high-level planning and budget development for the full portfolio of power projects to be completed in targeted COD.
- Create and manage long-range funding expenditure schedules.
- Review plans and specifications for design, engineering and implementation adequacy.
- Manage the construction schedules, quality and project timeline to be met in targeted date for each project
- Develop project budgets, review and amend/approve contractor’s monthly payment applications, vendor invoices, investigation invoices, and permit fees etc.
- Coordinate with architect and contractors, evaluate project change orders, and assist in making field changes as necessary to resolve conflicts.
- Review the scope and value of design changes and make recommendations to the Executive Director.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- B.E (Civil/Mechanical/EP), M.E (Civil/Mechanical/EP), MBA or completion of core requirements for a Bachelor’s degree in building construction, architecture, engineering, implementation
- Minimum over 10 Years’ experience in power generation infrastructure especially in Engineering Procurement Construction works and related background in MNCs progressively responsible experience in monitoring and evaluating all phases of construction preferred.
- Experienced in project management international contracting expertise in all aspects of construction laws, taxation, negotiation on payment scheme and its procedure, logistics, labor task force.
- Should have good understanding about organization structure, standard operating procedure, and work procedures specifically in Engineering Procurement Construction environment
- Proven track record of successful project completion and commercial input of power generation projects.
- Innovative and out of box thinker; strong communication capability, language skill in English, high energy, passionate and inclination to work with diversified teams/people.
- Must thrive in project planning, directing, structuring and restructuring projects abilities are required and a background of business management skills, budgeting and analysis is advantageous.
- Analytical, result oriented, structured in approach, performance focused with ability to manage larger volume of work within tight deadlines.
Apply by February 14, 2022