- Provide coordination, guidance and direction of construction
- Negotiate contracts and other commercial arrangements, enter into contracts for goods and services for the Company
- Manage FIDIC contract implementation
- Develop pre-bid, bid and contracting terms and conditions, review and evaluate RFQ of sub-contractors agreements such as contract outlines, project proposal, taxing and payment scheme, construction schedules and oversees contractor progress for all projects through constant monitoring
- Negotiate and manage with Employer, Main contractor and sub-contractor for proposal
- Oversee the maintenance of compliance with all necessary permits, consents, licences and approvals and applications for any additional permit
- Conduct high-level planning and budget development for the full portfolio of Power projects to be completed in targeted COD
- Create and manage long-range funding expenditure schedules
- Review plans and specifications for Design, engineering and implementation adequacy
- Along with the Construction Project Managers, meet with contractors to assist construction team in the scheduling and coordination of each project
- Supervise the construction schedules and project timeline to be met in targeted date
- Develop project budgets, review and amend/approve contractor’s monthly payment applications, vendor invoices, investigation invoices, and permit fees etc.
- Coordinate with architect and contractors, evaluate project change orders, and assist in making field changes as necessary to resolve conflicts.
- Review the scope and value of design changes and make recommendations to the Executive Director
- B.E (Civil/Mechanical/EP), M.E (Civil/Mechanical/EP) or completion of core requirements for a Bachelor’s degree in building construction, architecture, engineering, implementation
- Minimum over 10 years experience in power generation infrastructure especially in EPC works and related background in MNCs with progressively responsible experience in monitoring and evaluating all phases of construction preferred.
- Experienced in steel structure matrix and material building management, international contracting, expertise in all aspects of construction laws, taxation, negotiation on payment scheme and its procedure, logistics, labor task force
- Should have good understanding about organization structure, standard operating procedure, and work procedures specifically in EPC environment
- Proven track record of successful project completion and commercial input of power generation projects
- Analytical, result oriented, structured in approach, performance focused with ability to manage larger volume of work within tight deadlines
Apply by August 31st 2020