- Manage potential projects in CCGT, Coal, Hydro and Renewables. Lead and initiate successful work streams to improve existing project performance, and to secure future projects.
- Managing JV investments with MNCs and State-Owned Enterprises.
- Negotiation with MNCs for joint investment opportunities in Power Generation in Thermal, Hydro and renewable sectors.
- Negotiating and managing technical and commercial terms with government bodies and MNCs (MOU, MOA, PPA)
- Leading AND Managing efficiently in business development, commercial and operations, technical, feasibility and investigative and project management sections.
- Compiling the strategy and master plan for competitive advantages over competitors by successfully managing and leading commercial, operations, technical, special projects for development agencies, project implementation control sectors.
- Monitoring and managing project managers of various projects across the company
- Improve team work, HR processing and the leadership abilities of local employees.
- Master Degree in Engineering, preferably with PG degree/ in Business Management or university or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 15 Years’ EPC business background in Power/Oil & Gas/Infrastructure sector in MNC or company of repute with structured process and procedure; have led multiple functional teams and delivered consistent results.
- Innovative and out of box thinker; strong communication capability, Language skill in English, high energy, passionate and inclination to work with diversified teams/people.
- Must thrive in project planning, and working with project teams internationally. A background of business management skills, budgeting and analysis is advantageous.
- Analytical, result oriented, structured in approach, performance focused with ability to manage larger volume of work within tight deadlines.
- Proven track record of Business development and commercial input of power generation projects.
- Middle Management Level encourage to apply.
Apply by February 15th 2021