- To execute strategy align with CEO and CFO for consolidated financial statement (project finance), insurance and to execute of project construction master schedule with COD target.
- Assist the Chief Executive Officer in term of sourcing, selection and tendering for EPC contractor, O & M contractor and third party consultants.
- Participate in negotiation of contracts and other commercial arrangements as second leader of management team.
- Prepare and submit to the Board for approval a proposed annual business plan and annual budget for the Company’s operations for the next financial year.
- To facilitate the local relationships (including government relations) for the Company and the Project Company, including MOEE and its subsidiary, central governments of Myanmar, social media, relevant organizations, etc.
- To facilitate the relevant permits, licenses and approvals for this project.
- To facilitate land acquisition affairs related to this project.
- To support the CEO and the key managements of the project company to manage local employees and involved in the performance appraisal of local employees.
- To build and maintain and promote company image, plan company local activities.
- To support the company to carry out localized management and to participate in project risk.
- B.E (Civil/Mechanical/EP), M.E (Civil/Mechanical/EP) preferably with MBA (or) Completion of a Master degree at an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience.
- Have 7 ~10 years’ experience working in Energy and Power Sector or MNC. Property management, and/ or construction industry.
- Strong understanding in management report, financial report and analytical skill.
- Strong in problem solving skill and fluent in English 4 skills.
- Demonstrate experience in managing profitability, strategic planning and quality management.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Apply by September 21st 2020