- Manage financial statements including recommending improvement of models (where appropriate), updating variables, analyzing and evaluating results
- Maintain appropriate business control policies and procedures for the Company.
- Coordinate and review annual business plan and quarterly forecast process for the Company as required
- Prepare monthly estimate of net income and cash flow for the Company and conduct reviews on variance from plan and forecasted costs.
- Coordinate periodic internal audits, responding to findings, and monitor follow-up actions.
- Provide advice to management on commercial issues from a financial perspective including negotiating contracts and review of terms and conditions.
- Oversee all financial and management accounting functions including preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management and financial accounts for all entities related to the Company in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards, and such other generally accepted accounting principles to ensure compliance.
- Advise the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer regarding all financial aspects for the Company and related matters.
- Cash management to ensure timely receipts and payments, as well as maintaining optimal balances in bank accounts or on investment to meet funding requirements, for the purpose of maximizing returns while minimizing risks.
- Together with the Bank Financing Arrangement Committee, liaise with lenders, trustees and their agents and counsels on matters relating to financing of the Company.
- Administer loan functions such as preparation of loan draw-down packages, coordination of funding and disbursements, payments of fees, interests and charges, and repayments.
- Monitor compliance with financial ratios and other loan covenants in any financing documents.
- Responsible for managing and reporting the accounting, financial reporting, management reporting, cash settlement, and reconciliation; and for monitoring transactions.
- Ensure compliance with financial policies, procedures and guidelines for the Company issued by the Board.
- Undertake tax planning for the Company, register or file tax, and other statutory requirements timely and properly.
- Masters in Applied Finance/International Finance. Favorable with the Professional Accountancy Qualification: ACCA/CIMA/CPA.
- Have 7 ~ 10 years’ experience working in Energy and Power Sector or MNC., property management, and/or construction industry.
- Strong in financial reporting and analytical skill.
- Strong in problem solving skill and fluent in English.
- Must have background of management skills, budgeting and analysis.
- Demonstrate experience in financial planning and strategy, profitable strategic planning, quality management, promoting process improvement, forecasting, corporate finance and developing budgets.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff in remote locations is essential.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Apply by February 15th 2021