- Programme planning projects and ensuring they are programmed to a level of detail necessary for the site team to deliver the scheme without delays.
- Ensure procurement and reconciliation of materials is carried out in accordance with Company procedures to best value and to prevent delays.
- To manage FIDIC contract implementation.
- Negotiate contracts and other commercial arrangements, enter into contracts for goods and services for the Company;
- To negotiate and manage between Employer, Main contractor and sub-contractor for Proposal.
- Ensure site team compliance with Company commercial policies and procedures.
- Attend tender handover meetings and deliver pre-start meetings to the site team.
- Ensure a commercial plan and end of life forecast is in place and monitored monthly for the successful commercial delivery of the project
- Produce and analyze progress reports, updated costs and forecasts.
- Ensure correct commercial engagement of subcontractors, main contractor and Employer.
- Implement the risk management process, review risk register and check risk controls.
- Complete and distribute the Contract Initiation/Completion form for each project.
- Ensure weekly review of progress, budget resources and forward planning are carried out, and lookahead programmes are in place
- Chair and attend internal and external meetings and ensure the production of accurate records of any discussions and actions.
- Ensure timely management of both temporary and permanent work to meet the requirements of each project
- Follow Health, safety and environmental guidelines
- Allocate HS&E responsibilities and duties for site personnel, check understanding and provide training as necessary
- Maintain and manage construction sites, subcontractors and Employer.
- Supervises construction schedules, project timeline and deadlines
- Ensure efficient payment
- B.E (Civil/Mechanical/EP), M.E (Civil/Mechanical/EP) or completion of core requirements for a Bachelor’s degree in building construction, architecture, engineering, implementation
- Minimum over 7 Years’ power generation infrastructure especially in EPC works and related background in MNCs progressively responsible experience in monitoring and evaluating all phases of construction preferred.
- Experienced in contracting expertise in all aspects of construction laws, taxation, negotiation on payment scheme and its procedure, logistics, labor task force.
- Good working knowledge of contract conditions such as FIDIC.
- Should have good understanding about organization structure, standard operating procedure, and work procedures specifically in EPC environment
- Proven track record of successful project completion and commercial input of power generation projects.
- Innovative and out of box thinker; strong communication capability, Language skill in English, high energy, passionate and inclination to work with diversified teams/people.
- Project planning, directing, structuring and restructuring projects abilities are required
- Background in business management, budgeting and analysis is an advantage
- Analytical, result oriented, structured in approach, performance focused with ability to manage workload within tight deadlines.
Apply by February 15th 2021