Posted date : 12.9.2018
This is an excellent opportunity to join an emerging power engineering company with aggressive growth plans in the region where you will be working closely with a team of qualified professionals and an experienced foreign management. This role reports directly to the Executive Director.
Duties & Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Resolving contractual and commercial problems.
- Working with contract managers.
- Discovering areas that are not in keeping with regulation practices.
- Reviewing, and developing operational process flow.
- Ensuring that the financial aspects and impact of a contract are clear to all parties.
- Ensure the finical & commercial implications of Contract Amendments and Change Proposals are appropriately consulted on & communicated.
- Follow the Partnering Principles and strive to increase the Commercial KPI.
- Ensure the Contract Management System is up-to-date in respect of relevant contracted work.
- Regular reporting of specific commercial information.
- Planning commercial proposal and investment project.
- Responsible as a key manager between sale and BD manager for investment project.
- Comprehensive knowledge about the industry.
- Efficient presentation and communication skill.
- Outstanding project management expertise.
- The capacity to adequately handle work stress and to meet project deadlines.
- Solid problem solving, decision making and analytical capabilities.
- Must have knowledge about Real Estate Development and Investment.