This is an excellent opportunity to join an emerging power engineering company with aggressive growth plans in the region where you will be working closely with a team of qualified professionals and an experienced foreign management.
Duties & Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Achieving Sales and Contract Targets
- Negotiating and managing technical and commercial terms with government bodies and MNCs (MOU, MOA, PPA).
- Leading AND Managing efficiently in business development, commercial and operations, technical, feasibility and investigative and project management sections.
- Compiling the strategy and master plan for competitive advantages over competitors by successfully managing and leading commercial, operations, technical, special projects for development agencies, project implementation control sectors
- Monitoring and managing project managers of various projects across the company
- Responsible for the job that is assigned by Top Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management / Business Administration or related field.
- 5-10 strong business background in Power/Oil & Gas/Infrastructure sector in MNC or company of repute with structured process and procedure; have led multiple functional teams and delivered consistent results;
- Age between 30 to 45 years.
- Analytical, process oriented, structured in approach, performance focused with ability to manage larger volume of work within tight deadlines.
- Innovative and out of box thinker; strong communication capability, Language skill in English, high energy, passionate and inclination to work with diversified teams/people
- Qualified with client facing and international communication skills.
- They must thrive in project planning, and working with project teams internationally. A background of business management skills, budgeting and analysis is advantageous.
- Proven track record of Business development and commercial input of power generation projects.