We are looking for an experienced HR Manager to manage Organizational Development Responsibilities.
Duties & Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- To contribute research, analysis and ideas to the development of the HR strategy in order to ensure that organizational development initiatives are appropriately integrated and aligned with strategic and business goals.
- To design and deliver Organizational Development and change management strategies, processes and interventions to be a high performing organization; to include initiatives which foster a high performance culture, where valuing learning, continuous improvement and diversity are the norm.
- To support specific performance improvement initiatives, e.g. through the implementation of a new behavioral competency framework and 360 or semi degree feedback process.
- To identify opportunities for performance improvement through, for example, undertaking internal diagnosis, process/system reviews in order to understand barriers and possible solutions; conducting external research into good practice and new ideas.
- To commission and manage additional internal or external resources as and when required in order to ensure cost-effective delivery of agreed Organizational Development initiatives.
- To design and facilitate in-house events (e.g. workshops, away days or any de-freezing activities) as required.
- To develop a better and clear with the Internal Communications to ensure effective communication and consultation processes and to build staff engagement.
Learning & Development
- To develop approach to talent management and succession planning and to coordinate the contributions of key stakeholders to ensure effective implementation.
- To work with department managers on the design and delivery of appropriate and relevant Personal Development Plans and evaluate agreed internally-delivered interventions.
- To develop coaching, mentoring and secondment schemes to support staff development and the achievement of Personal
- To lead on the development of a staff skills and knowledge database in order to maximize the diverse talents of the organization.
- To be responsible for the company’s job evaluation system, advising on job design, job descriptions and the correct grading of jobs.
- To oversee the annual appraisal process, monitoring compliance with the timetable and working with the Head of HR to ensure consistency of quality in appraisal documentation.
- To develop and manage the corporate induction program.
- To contribute to the development of policies and procedures in collaboration with the Head of HR.
Technical knowledge and experience
An OD qualification or equivalent professional knowledge gained through the significant experience working as an OD specialist or as an HR generalist Able to demonstrate up to date knowledge of theory and good practice in key areas:
- Organization development particularly around change management and developing organizational culture
- Learning & Development, particularly management development and talent management.
- Track record in delivering successful OD projects and supporting major organizational change; influencing, building and sustaining relationships in order to achieve results.
Experience of, and commitment to, continuous organizational improvement and the ability to act as a change agent.