Requirement of Education and Experience
- E (Civil) or B.E (EP) preferably with any Business Management Degree.
- Minimum 7-10 Years’ experience in infrastructure preferable power sector related in MNC or reputable and well-structured company.
- Should have good understanding about organization structure, standard operating procedure and work procedures specifically in EPC environment
- Proven track record of power sector and other infra sectors projects
- Have led multiple functional teams and delivered consistent results
Skill and Ability
- Have strong experience in Tendering functions for High Voltage Transmission Line/ Substation and other Infra until getting the project award
- Lead all techno-commercial negotiation, costing and pricing in power projects and other infra projects
- Have strong experience in construction management-quantity, quality, timeline, profit margin control and customer satisfaction
- Innovative and out of the box thinker; strong communication capability, Language skill in English, high energy, passionate and inclination to work with diversified teams/ people.
- Must thrive in project planning, and working with project teams internationally. A background of business management skills, budgeting and analysis is advantageous.
- Analytical, result oriented, structured in approach, performance focused with ability to manage larger volume of work within tight deadlines.
- Ability work under pressure
- Demonstrate experience in financial planning and strategy, managing profitability, strategic planning, quality management, promoting process improvement, forecasting, corporate finance and developing budgets.