This is an excellent opportunity to join an emerging power engineering company with aggressive growth plans in the region where you will be working closely with a team of qualified professionals and an experienced foreign management. This role reports directly to the CEO.
Duties & Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Manage and monitor the feasibility study for the projects
- Prepare the business plan & long-term development strategy
- Seek the opportunities in the project located area
- Execute JV investments with MNCs and State-Owned Enterprises.
- Negotiation with MNCs for joint investment opportunities.
- Develop the strategy and network with the winning factors for the company developments
- Actively Develop PR strategy and coordinate all public relations activities
- Coordinate with team to meet PR and business development KPIs and generate business results efficiently.
- Liaising with regional management and directors as local representative
- To upgrade the company image within the stakeholders
- Develop media relations strategy and coordinate all public relations activities.
- Monitor and analyses PR results on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Lead/take initiatives for developing and standardizing work process and systems
- Effectively supporting competency development, training and coaching/mentoring
- Improve team work, HR processing and the leadership abilities of local employees.
Education and Experience
- Master Degree in Public Relation or Business Management , or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 10 Years’ experience in manager Level with PR and business development working experience in any industry and procedure and above 5 years in management level is a must.
- Proven track record of PR and Business development business background.
Skill and Ability
- Innovative and out of box thinker; strong communication capability, Language skill in English, high energy, passionate and inclination to work with diversified teams/people.
- They must thrive in project planning, and working with project teams internationally. A background of business management skills, budgeting and analysis is advantageous.
- Analytical, result oriented, structured in approach, performance focused with ability to manage larger volume of work within tight deadlines.
- Able to work under pressure
- Demonstrate experience in financial planning and strategy, managing profitability, strategic planning, quality management, promoting process improvement, forecasting, corporate finance and developing budgets.