This is an excellent opportunity to join an emerging power engineering company with aggressive growth plans in the region where you will be working closely with a team of qualified professionals and an experienced foreign management. This role reports directly to the CEO.
Duties & Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Manage and monitor the feasibility study for the projects
- Prepare well business plan & long-term development strategy to get the market
- Develop the effective Real Estate commercial modal and proposal to the Management
- Develop the Land plan and development strategy and network with the winning factors for the company developments
- Deal with Local investors and MNCs for investments or joint venture opportunities in Real Estate
- Manage the land lease use agreement plan to be more effective
- Negotiating and managing technical and commercial terms with government bodies and MNCs (MOU, MOA, PPA)
- Develop the commercial feasibility study as per the requirement of IBD
- Responsible to deal with the respective government entities (MIC, MOC, MOF)
- Leading AND Managing efficiently in business development, commercial and operations, technical, feasibility and investigative and project management sections till to get the
- Liaising with regional management and directors as local representative
- Deal with the real estate developers as the leasing and partnership model
- Compiling the strategy and master plan for competitive advantages over competitors by successfully managing and leading commercial, operations, technical, special projects for development agencies, project implementation control sectors.
Education and Experience
- Degree in Engineering Business, preferably with MBA, or equivalent work experience and above 5 years in management level is a must.
- Minimum 10 Years’ working experience in Real Estate industry .
- Proven track record of PR and Business development business background.
Skill and Ability
- Innovative and out of box thinker; strong communication capability, Language skill in English, high energy, passionate and inclination to work with diversified teams/people.
- They must thrive in project planning, and working with project teams internationally. A background of business management skills, budgeting and analysis is advantageous.
- Analytical, result oriented, structured in approach, performance focused with ability to manage larger volume of work within tight deadlines.
- Able to work under pressure
- Demonstrate experience in financial planning and strategy, managing profitability, strategic planning, quality management, promoting process improvement, forecasting, corporate finance and developing budgets.