– Oversee all tax and regulatory compliance issues
– Liaise with external advisors on the preparation of statutory financial information
– Prepare monthly accounts (P&L and balance sheet)
– Preparation of annual statutory Accounts
– Preparation of Tax computations (VAT and corporation Tax)
– Prepare Payroll figures
– Cash flow statements
– Manage insurances
– Develop the forecasting models (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow)
– Review company internal controls
– Annual Budgeting
– Producing and analyzing all financial information, such as monthly profit and loss accounts
– Maximizing revenue
– Ensuring that accurate accounting records are kept of the income and expenditure of the business
– Providing information to management to assist in forecasting and budgeting
– Training and motivating your team
- Financial and budget preparing methodologies and systems
- A project and time management approach
- Ability to manage larger volume of finance function work within tight deadline
- Planning and organization skill
- People management skill
- Extensive professional and technical knowledge of accounting practice, processes, legislation and disciplines including financial planning analysis, financial and treasury management, indirect taxation, auditing and accounting information system.
- Ability to apply knowledge to enhance current systems, quality and result.
- Experience with preparing of audited financial report.