Posted date : 12.9.2018
This is an excellent opportunity to join an emerging power engineering company with aggressive growth plans in the region where you will be working closely with a team of qualified professionals and an experienced foreign management.
Benefits: meal allowance, travel allowance, mobile allowance, accommodation on sharing basis, etc.
Duties & Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Manage potential projects in CCGT, Coal, Hydro and Renewables. Lead and initiate successful work streams to improve existing project performance, and to secure future projects.
- Managing JV investments with MNCs and State Owned Enterprises.
- Negotiation with MNCs for joint investment opportunities in Power Generation in Thermal, Hydro and renewable sectors.
- Negotiating and managing technical and commercial terms with government bodies and MNCs (MOU, MOA, PPA).
- Leading AND Managing efficiently in business development, commercial and operations, technical, feasibility and investigative and project management sections.
- Compiling the strategy and master plan for competitive advantages over competitors by successfully managing and leading commercial, operations, technical, special projects for development agencies, project implementation control sectors.
- Monitoring and managing project managers of various projects across the company.
- Improve team work, HR processing and the leadership abilities of local employees.
- Degree in Engineering, preferably with PG degree/ diploma in Business Management.
- Analytical, process oriented, structured in approach, performance focused with ability to manage larger volume of work within tight deadlines.
- Innovative and out of box thinker; strong communication capability, Language skill in English, high energy, passionate and inclination to work with diversified teams/people.
- Demonstrate experience in financial planning and strategy, managing profitability, strategic planning, quality management, promoting process improvement, forecasting, corporate finance and developing budgets.
- Age between 40 to 45 years.
- 18-20 Years for Dy. ED and 10-15 + Years strong EPC business background in Power/Oil & Gas/Infrastructure sector in MNC or company of repute with structured process and procedure; have led multiple functional teams and delivered consistent results; Degree qualified, with client facing and international communication skills.
- Should have good understanding about organization structure, standard operating procedure, and work procedures specifically in EPC environment.
- They must thrive in project planning, and working with project teams internationally. A background of business skills management, budgeting and analysis is advantageous.
- Proven track record of Business development and commercial input of power generation projects.